1919 Distilling Summer Pink Gin
- Pink Gin
- New Zealand, 700ml
A New Zealand hand-crafted, classic dry, small batch pink gin distilled with raspberries and Auckland strawberries. The flavour profile is refreshing with a lingering flavour of Strawberry. With its fresh aromatics and rich Kiwi flavours, it's bound to be a summer hit.
- Distillery: 1919 Distilling
- Type: Pink Dry Gin
- Region: Auckland, New Zealand
- Alcohol: 41%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice, premium tonic
Each botanical is hand selected by 1919's distiller before being distilled in their custom made NZ still. Best served with a good quality tonic, try with a slice of fresh strawberry to garnish.
Soren Crabb had a dream, the dream of creating his own brand of spirits which was born out of a passion for rum and gin. Settling into a distillery in Auckland, Soren set out to create a product that reflected New Zealand's rich history, which can be found in the company name, the botanicals they use, and the bottle design.
Named after the year in which New Zealanders stood up for their rights, 1919 Distilling was born. Using New Zealand's finest botanicals including; Manuka Honey, NZ grown Otago cherries, oranges and lemons, and they've created a truly unique, world class gin.
- Silver - 2022 NZ Spirits Awards
- Silver - 2021 NZ Spirits Award
- Silver - 2021 Australian Gin Awards 2021
- Bronze - 2020 NZ Spirits Awards
- Category Winner - 2019 New Zealand Artisan Awards - Alcohol
- Platinum Award - 2020 Sip Awards USA
- Innovation Award - 2020 Sip Awards USA
- Rated top 13 Gins in the world - Sip Awards USA
Adding product to your cart