1919 Distilling Classic Gin
- New Zealand, 700ml
Named for the year that New Zealanders stood up for their rights and voted down prohibition. 1919 is a rich complex gin with an initial citrussy edge moving to warm subtle tones of cherry and cinnamon followed by a juniper finish. The gin has aromatic floral notes on the nose of cherries and citrus with a hint of Manuka honey.
- Distillery: 1919 Distilling
- Type: Gin
- Region: Auckland, New Zealand
- Alcohol: 41%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice, premium tonic, fresh citrus garnish
Each botanical is hand selected by 1919's distiller before being distilled in their custom made NZ still.
Soren Crabb had a dream, the dream of creating his own brand of spirits which was born out of a passion for rum and gin. Settling into a distillery in Auckland, Soren set out to create a product that reflected New Zealand's rich history, which can be found in the company name, the botanicals they use, and the bottle design.
Named after the year in which New Zealanders stood up for their rights, 1919 Distilling was born. Using New Zealand's finest botanicals including; Manuka Honey, NZ grown Otago cherries, oranges and lemons, and they've created a truly unique, world class gin.
- Bronze - 2021 NZ Spirits Award
- Silver - 2020 NZ Spirits Awards
- Bronze 2020 - Sip Awards USA
- Silver - 2019 Australian Gin Awards
- Category Winner 2019 New Zealand Artisan Awards - Alcohol
Adding product to your cart