Bach Brewing Billfish APA
- American Pale Ale
- New Zealand, 330ml
2018 Trans-Tasman Champion pale ale. Inspired by the pioneering angler, Zane Grey a 1920’s adventurer and writer of ‘Tales of the angler’s Eldorado New Zealand’, we’ve brewed an adventurous APA and crammed as many A’s as we could into it.
Featuring hops from America, Australia, and Aotearoa; and includes Riwaka, Kohatu, Galaxy, Mosaic, and Citra. Although slightly lower in alcohol than an IPA, this beer still has good weight and great flavour, with juicy stonefruit and tropical notes and very refreshing.
- Brewery: Bach Brewing
- Type / Style: American Pale Ale (APA)
- Region: Mt. Eden, Auckland, New Zealand
- Alcohol: 5.8%
- Volume: 330ml
- Vessel: Can
- Enjoy with: Steak, barbecue ribs, burritos, fajitas, Mozzarella sticks, and Mexican food
There are two things in Craig Cooper’s blood: Hawkes Bay, and craft beer. This pair of passions were united when he became a partner in the award-winning Limburgh Brewery, although the dream did not, at first, have a happy ending and the business had to be shuttered in 2008.
Fast-forward to 2013 and Craig, after five years in the international, corporate drinks business, and now with a family, moved back home to New Zealand and took the dust sheets off his dream. He tweaked a couple of his original recipes for today’s tastes, fired up the old brewery and is now the proud owner of Bach Brewing, an award-winning, hop-obsessed craft brewery by the coast.
- Champion Pale Ale 2018 New Zealand Beer Awards
- Champion Pale Ale 2018 Australian International Beer Awards
- Gold Medal Winner 2018 New Zealand Beer Awards
- Gold Medal Winner 2018 Australian International Beer Awards
- Gold Medal Winner 2017 Australian International Beer Awards
Adding product to your cart