Bach Brewing Driftwood 330ml
- Pacific Pale Ale
- New Zealand, 330ml
Inspired by the stunning hops available from our local Nelson region and up north in Washington State, USA. We’ve combined hops from both ends of the Pacific rim.
On the nose blend of tropical fruits including passionfruit, mango, and lychee with a touch of citrus and pine. Mouthfeel medium-bodied with honey and biscuit.
Very balanced and clean finish.
- Brewery: Bach Brewing
- Style: Pacific Pale Ale (PPA)
- Region: Mt. Eden, Auckland, New Zealand
- Alcohol: 5.0%
- Volume: 330ml
- Vessel: Can
- Enjoy with: Steak, barbecue ribs, burritos, fajitas, Mozzarella sticks, and Mexican food
There are two things in Craig Cooper’s blood: Hawkes Bay, and craft beer. This pair of passions were united when he became a partner in the award-winning Limburgh Brewery, although the dream did not, at first, have a happy ending and the business had to be shuttered in 2008.
Fast-forward to 2013 and Craig, after five years in the international, corporate drinks business, and now with a family, moved back home to New Zealand and took the dust sheets off his dream. He tweaked a couple of his original recipes for today’s tastes, fired up the old brewery and is now the proud owner of Bach Brewing, an award-winning, hop-obsessed craft brewery by the coast.
- Gold Medal Winner 2017 NW Beer & Cider Awards – Champion Pale Ale
- Gold Medal Winner 2016 NW Beer & Cider Awards
- Silver Medal Winner 2015 Dublin Craft Beer Cup
Adding product to your cart