Bach Brewing Kingtide IPA
- Indian Pale Ale
- New Zealand, 440ml
Inspired by especially high tides that occur when a full moon is also closest to the earth. They’re big and so is Kingtide. Our Kingtide is brewed using the magnificent Gladfield malts from Dunsandel, Canterbury. Loaded with a caravan full of hops from both ends of the Pacific rim; Yakima in Washington State, USA, and Nelson, NZ.
True to its pacific genre, Kingtide weaves a balance between the tropical fruit of the NZ hops and the citrus-pine of the US hops. At 7 percent, its sweet, mellow, with a broad pillowy mouthfeel. It delivers a multi-layered experience of floral, fruity and charmingly rugged bitterness.
- Brewery: Bach Brewing
- Type / Style: Indian Pale Ale (IPA)
- Region: Auckland, New Zealand
- Alcohol: 7.0%
- Volume: 440ml
- Vessel: Can
Enjoy with: Steak, barbecue ribs, burritos, fajitas, Mozzarella sticks, and Mexican food
There are two things in Craig Cooper’s blood: Hawkes Bay, and craft beer. This pair of passions were united when he became a partner in the award-winning Limburgh Brewery, although the dream did not, at first, have a happy ending and the business had to be shuttered in 2008.
Fast-forward to 2013 and Craig, after five years in the international, corporate drinks business, and now with a family, moved back home to New Zealand and took the dust sheets off his dream. He tweaked a couple of his original recipes for today’s tastes, fired up the old brewery and is now the proud owner of Bach Brewing, an award-winning, hop-obsessed craft brewery by the coast.
- Gold Medal Winner 2018 New Zealand Beer Awards
- Gold Medal Winner 2015 Australian International Beer Awards
- Gold Medal Winner 2015 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards
- Gold Medal Winner 2014 NW Beer & Cider Awards
- Silver Medal Winner 2016 Australian International Beer Awards
- Silver Medal Winner 2016 NW Beer & Cider Awards
- Silver Medal Winner 2015 Dublin Craft Beer Cup
- Silver Medal Winner 2014 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards
Adding product to your cart