Barton Guestier Bordeaux Blend 2019
- Bordeaux Blend
- France, 750ml
Deep purple red. On the nose, fruit driven with red and black berries (redcurrant, cherry, and blackcurrant) combined with spicy and minty notes. Good balance with round and velvety tannins and a long fruity and spicy finish.
- Winery: Barton & Guestier
- Varietal: Bordeaux Blend - 60% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Region: Bordeaux, France
- Vintage: 2019
- Alcohol: 13.5%
- Volume: 750ml
- Closure: Cork
- Other: Best drinking up to 2028
- Food pairing: Grilled beef, lamb, pork & chicken; burgers; pasta with tomato-based sauces; garlic & mushrooms; mild-medium cheeses
This cuvee pays tribute to Germain Rambaud, Thomas Barton’s first cellar master.
The benchmark of fine French wines; Barton & Guestier was founded by true adventurers of their time, Thomas Barton and Daniel Guestier. With almost three centuries of experience in the wine industry, the brand’s expertise guarantees constant quality, vintage after vintage. Their vision is to give every wine lover in the world, the opportunity to experience the great wines of France.
As the first French brand name known to millions of consumers worldwide, their vision reinforces their iconic positioning as a leading French international brand.
- Gold - 2021 Grand Prix 2021 Vinex, Prague (2019 vintage)
- 92/100 Points - 2021 Cameron Douglas MS, The Shout NZ (2018 vintage)
- 89/100 Points - 2020 Ultimate Wine Challenge (2018 vintage)
- Commended Award - 2019 The International Wine Challenge, UK (2017 vintage)
- 87/100 Points - 2019 Ultimate Wine Challenge, USA (2017 vintage)
- Gold - 2018 Prague Wine Trophy Award, Czech Republic (2016 vintage)
- Bronze - Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International W&S C. (2016 vintage)
- 4.5 Stars & 90/100 Points - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit (2016 vintage)
- Gold Medal - 2017 Mundus Vini - Spring Tasting (2015 vintage)
Adding product to your cart