Barton Guestier Provence Rosé 2018
- Provence Rose
- France, 750ml
"This is mouth-wateringly crisp and vibrant, showing lifted aromas of raspberry, lemon and nectarine on the nose with a touch of savoury complexity. It is finely textured and persistent on the palate, firmly structured by racy acidity, leading to a splendidly long refreshing finish." Sam Kim
- Winery: Barton & Guestier
- Varietal: Rose - 50 % Grenache, 30% Cinsault, 20% Syrah
- Region: Provence, France
- Vintage: 2018
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Volume: 750ml
- Closure: Glass Stopper
- Food pairing: Light seafood; salads; light pastas & rice dishes; grilled chicken & fish with herbs
Provence, in the southeast of France, in a countryside valley called "les Maures".
The benchmark of fine French wines; Barton & Guestier was founded by true adventurers of their time, Thomas Barton and Daniel Guestier. With almost three centuries of experience in the wine industry, the brand’s expertise guarantees constant quality, vintage after vintage. Their vision is to give every wine lover in the world, the opportunity to experience the great wines of France.
As the first French brand name known to millions of consumers worldwide, their vision reinforces their iconic positioning as a leading French international brand.
- 93/100 Points & 5 Stars - 2019 Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- Gold Medal - 2019 Decanter World Wine Awards
- Gold Medal - 2019 Drink Pink Vino
- Gold Medal - 2019 Vinalies Internationale
- 90/100 Points - 2019 Global Rosé Masters
Adding product to your cart