Barton Guestier Provence Rosé 2019
- Provence Rose
- France, 750ml
Pale shiny pink in colour. Seductive and delicate with ripe red berries and white flowers on the first and second nose. An explosion of fruit. Expressive on the palate with a nice freshness throughout the finish.
- Winery: Barton & Guestier
- Varietal: Rose - 50% Grenache, 30% Cinsault, 20% Syrah
- Region: Provence, France
- Vintage: 2019
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Volume: 750ml
- Closure: Glass Stopper
- Food pairing: Light seafood; salads; light pastas & rice dishes; grilled chicken & fish with herbs
Provence, in the southeast of France, in a countryside valley called "les Maures".
"Really lovely fruit-centric bouquet - aromas of fresh cherries and sweet plums, roses and tropical fruit punch. Crisp and just dry on the palate with flavours that mirror the nose along with citrus and apple, and some stony mineral layers. Balanced, youthful, well made. Best drinking from today and through 2022." Cameron Douglas
The benchmark of fine French wines; Barton & Guestier was founded by true adventurers of their time, Thomas Barton and Daniel Guestier. With almost three centuries of experience in the wine industry, the brand’s expertise guarantees constant quality, vintage after vintage. Their vision is to give every wine lover in the world, the opportunity to experience the great wines of France.
As the first French brand name known to millions of consumers worldwide, their vision reinforces their iconic positioning as a leading French international brand.
- 92/100 Points - Ultimate Wine Challenge
- Silver - 2020 Global Rosé Masters, UK
- Silver - 2020 Vinalies Internationales, Paris
- 91/100 Points - Cameron Douglas, The Shout NZ
- 93/100 Points & 5 Stars - 2019 Sam Kim, Wine Orbit (2018 vintage)
- Gold Medal - 2019 Decanter World Wine Awards (2018 vintage)
- Gold Medal - 2019 Drink Pink Vino (2018 vintage)
- Gold Medal - 2019 Vinalies Internationale (2018 vintage)
- 90/100 Points - 2019 Global Rosé Masters (2018 vintage)
Adding product to your cart