Billecart Salmon Brut Rose
- France, 750ml
Its special method of vinification gives this cuvée a light, elegant flavour, followed by a fresh finish with a taste of raspberry.
- Winery: Billecart
- Varietal: 30% Pinot Noir, 40% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Meunier
- Region: Champagne, France
- Vintage: NV
- Alcohol: 12%
- Volume: 750ml
- Closure: Cork
- Food match: Smoked salmon, shrimp, crab cakes, duck, cured meats, red fruits
This Billecart Brut Rose will be a pleasant companion to your happiest moments with its sparkling colour, its amazing finesse and its great intensity.
Founded in 1818, the Billecart-Salmon house carefully nutures its 50 hectare domaine, sourcing its grapes from a total surface area of 170 hectares. Most of the grapes come from within a 20km radius around Epernay, home to the greatest vintages of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier. The Billiecart-Salmon House has preserved ancestral vinification methods handed down from generation to generation over almost 200-years and constantly perfects them.
Everywhere in the world, Billecart-Salmon is celebrated as special Champagne enjoying a constant and extensive presence on the world's finest wine lists. Almost all of the 23 Michelin Restaurants in Paris serve Billecart-Salmon by the glass. It is rarely discounted, due to tight global allocations with demand outstripping supply.
- 93/100 - Wine Advocate - 2018
- 92/100 - Wine Spectator - 2019
- Gold Medal - 2016 New Zealand International Wine Show
- Gold Medal - 2013 New Zealand International Wine Show
- 96/100 - James Halliday (The Wine Companion) Top 100 Wines - 2011
Adding product to your cart