Brookie's Byron Dry Gin
- Dry Gin
- Australia, 700ml
Fresh spearmint leaf and pine shoots. Layers of cooking spice develop underneath, leading towards oak-y juniper warmth.
- Type: Dry Gin
- Region: Byron Bay, Australia
- Alcohol: 46%
- Volume: 700ml
Goes with: Ice, premium tonic, citrus and/or mint leaf garnish
Brookie's Byron Dry Gin is made with a hefty recipe of 26 botanicals, many of which are local, including Byron sunrise finger lime, cinnamon myrtle, aniseed myrtle, river mint, raspberry, macadamia and more.
At Cape Byron Distillery they keep true to the time honoured traditions and art of distillation whilst creating spirits that capture and showcase the unique terroir of the Northern Rivers (greater Byron Bay region). Pam and Martin Brook (founders) have a passion for excellence, sustainability and giving back to our local community. They are here to create a new chapter in the book of Australian Distilleries.
In 1988, Pam and Martin bought a rundown dairy farm and over 35,000 subtropical rainforest trees were planted. Today, this landscape has transformed into a haven for birds and wildlife. Of the 25 botanicals in Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin, 17 are sourced locally, many from our rainforest.
- Bronze - 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition - Gin
- Gold - 2019 San Francisco World Spirits Competition - Gin
- Silver - 2018 The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business) - Gin
- Silver Outstanding - 2017 International Wine & Spirits Competition - Contemporary Styles Gin - Australia
Adding product to your cart