Bulleit 10YO Bourbon Whiskey
- USA, 700ml
Deep russet in colour, rich oaky aromas. Consistently smooth taste with vanilla, dried fruit, and a long, smoky finish.
- Distillery: Bulleit Frontier Whiskey
- Type: Bourbon Whiskey
- Region: Kentucky, USA
- Alcohol: 45.6%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Neat or over ice
Aged in charred American white oak, select Bulleit Bourbon barrels were set aside to age for 10 years. The result is a special expression of Bulleit that provides a rich, deep, incredibly smooth sipping experience.
"THE NEW FRONTIER
In 1987, Thomas E. Bulleit, Jr., fulfilled a lifelong dream of reviving an old family bourbon recipe by starting the Bulleit Distilling Company. Inspired by his great-great-grandfather Augustus Bulleit, who made a high-rye whiskey between 1830-1860, Tom left a successful law practice and risked everything to experience life on the frontier. Today, we're not the only ones who are glad he did.
A WHISKEY NEARLY LOST FOREVER
A tavern keeper in 1830s Louisville, Kentucky, Augustus Bulleit was dedicated to a single goal: the creation of a bourbon unique in flavor. After experimenting with countless varieties, he finally came upon a bourbon with the character he had long sought after.
One fateful day, while transporting his barrels of bourbon from Kentucky to New Orleans, Augustus Bulleit vanished. What happened is still unknown, and his creation nearly disappeared into history along with him. A
To this day, Bulleit Bourbon is distilled and aged in the Bulleit family tradition. High rye content gives it a bold, spicy character with a distinctively smooth, clean finish. Kentucky limestone-filtered water provides a foundation for the bourbon's character, while charred American oak barrels lend a smoky backbone. Our aging philosophy is simple: we wait until our bourbon is ready.
As Bulleit enthusiasts know, rye has always been our cornerstone. In this tradition, we're proud to present Bulleit Rye – a straight rye whiskey made from 95% rye and 5% malted barley. It's a whiskey with unparalleled spice and complexity." Bulleit Frontier Whiskey
- 94/100 Points & Excellent, Highly Recommended - 2015 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Gold - 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 92/100 Points & Excellent, Highly Recommended - 2014 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Gold - 2014 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold & 92/100 Points - 2013 Beverage Tasting Institute
- 93/100 Points & Excellent, Highly Recommended - 2013 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Gold - 2013 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
Adding product to your cart