Catalina Sounds Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand, 750ml
This Catalina Sounds Sauvignon Blanc offers a classical profile of grapefruit and blackcurrant bud, with tropical notes and a gentle nettle note in support. The palate is generous and soft, with riper acid than previous years, and a lovely precise and cleansing finish.
- Winery: Catalina Sounds
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Region: Marlborough, New Zealand
- Vintage: 2021
- Alcohol: 13%
- Volume: 750ml
- Closure: Screwcap
- Food pairing: Try it with seafood dishes, hard cheeses and crisp green salads with fresh herbs.
Our journey started in 2005 with a singular vision to produce the best wines in Marlborough. Named after the majestic Catalina flying boats that once flew across the vast Marlborough Sounds, Catalina Sounds produces wines that are unique with minimum intervention and are true to their vineyard sites while capturing the best of the region.
We have evolved from our humble origins, building a reputation for producing premium Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc throughout the world. Now we are pushing into new varieties such as Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris. We have also created a single vineyard range from our home vineyard Sound of White, as well as a sister brand Crowded House.
- 95/100 Points - Bob Campbell MW - The Real Review (2020 vintage)
- Gold & 95/100 Points - International Wine Challenge (2020 vintage)
- 95/100 Points - Gourmet Traveller Wine (2020 vintage)
- 95/100 Points - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit (2020 vintage)
- 4 Stars - Bob Campbell MW (2019 vintage)
- 4 Stars - Cuisine Magazine (2019 vintage)
- Silver - International Wine & Spirits Competition (2019 vintage)
Adding product to your cart