Andreola Dirupo Prosecco Brut
- Italy, 750ml
This Dirupo is a stunning, elegant and multi-award winning prosecco. Scents of rose, citrus fruit, acacia, peach and apple. Delicate, floral and fruity with an elegant lingering fine perlage. Dry but still velvety. Perfect for any social occasion. Contains sulphites.
- Winery: Andreola - Stefano Pola Selection
- Varietal: Prosecco - 90% Glera, 5% Bianchetta, 5% Perera
- Region: Valdobbiadene, Veneto, Italy
- Vintage: NV
- Alcohol: 11%
- Volume: 750ml
- Closure: Cork
- Food match: Parma, other air-dried ham and cured meats; mini quiches and frittata; sushi or seafood appetizers; mild cheeses; macarons; popcorn
"Dirupo, in this Brut version, is a Valdobbiadene DOCG created from the selection of grapes from the vineyards on the steepest slopes of our estate: here we find the true spirit of “heroic viticulture” working on the most extreme hills to the produce a wine which is literally “made by hand”." Andreola
The Dirupo is part of the Stefano Pola Selection, four different expressions of Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Docg, fruit of “heroic” viticolture characterised by total manual labour.
"The story of a family since 1984, their passion for the vines and for the labour which transforms the territory both in form and rhythm.
Two generations - The work of man modifies the territory, transforming the shape and the rhythm. Since 1984, the year in which Nazzareno Pola founded the family estate in the heart of the zone of production of Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore, Andreola has been an active part in this transformation.
Stefano Pola - Today Stefano Pola continues to manage the estate with the same philosophy as his father, with the awareness that the best protection of the territory is the profound knowledge that Prosecco Superiore is not just a product but a living being: the result of the evolution of the vine, of its adaptability to the terrain and the climatic diversity, of labour which is still completely manual, of a “heroic viticulture”.
Innovation, but with respect for the territory - From the vineyard to the final product being bottled in the cellar, it is necessary to conjugate wisely ancient methods and modern technology, passion with rationality. An evolution that has permitted Andreola to fully comprehend the “character” of Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore, and thus know how to create a unique style of wine, characterised by the purity of the product and the maximum enhancement of its original characteristics: the creaminess on the palate, the intense fruity yet elegant aromas on the nose, the harmony and balance.
Elegance and communication - The Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore of Andreola is distinguished by its elegance, an aspect to which the estate has paid increasingly greater attention not only in its wine but also in its image and comunications since 2009: the year which saw the launching of the DOCG line in a personalised bottle together with the new design of the estate’s trademark. This innovative wave was continued by a new design for the DOC line by way of iconic, contemporary advertising and followed by ulterior essentiality in the new Rive Selection line, the minimalist packaging of which emphasizes at the same time the uniqueness of the wine and the traceability to the vineyards from which this spumante is produced.
New horizons - The course set by Andreola, without ever losing touch with its origins, is taking the estate along 2 simultaneous lines, on one hand opening up to foreign markets and on the other collaborating with important national and international institutions, amongst which the National Racetrack at Monza stands out in particular, since in 2014 the special Monza line was created and dedicated to the GP d’Italia of Formula 1." Andreola
- Master - 2020 Drink Business Prosecco Masters
- Gold - 2020 Drink Business - The Global Sparkling Master
- 5 Stars & 90/100 Points - 2020 Selected Wines by Vinitaly
- 93/100 Points - 2020 Falstaff Prosecco Trophy
- Gold - 2020 Mondial Des Vins Extremes
- Gold & 90/100 Points - Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge
- Gold - AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge
- Gold - 2020 The Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships
- Silver - 2020 - Mundus Vini Spring Tasting
- Silver - 2020 Decanter World Wine Awards 2020
- Bronze - 2020 International Wine and Spirits Competition
- 92/100 Points - 2020 Falstaff Sparkling Special
- 89/100 Points - Tasted 100% Blind- Andreas Larsson
- 90/100 Points - Annuario dei Migliori Vini d’Italia 2021 di Luca Maroni
- 4 Stars - 2020 Vinibuoni d’Italia Guide 2020 Tournig Club Italiano
- 1 Heart - Merum Guida Berebene 2020 Gambero Rosso – quality-price prize
- 2 Glasses - Gambero Rosso Vini d’Italia 2021
Adding product to your cart