Elephant Hill Pinot Noir 2019
- Pinot Noir
- New Zealand, 750ml
An elegant, balanced Pinot Noir, lots of ripe red berries, dark plums and subtle floral notes. Bright acidity and fine tannins make it a perfect match for food.
- Winery: Elephant Hill
- Varietal: Pinot Noir
- Region: Central Otago, New Zealand
- Vintage: 2019
- Alcohol: 14%
- Volume: 750ml
- Closure: Screwcap
- Food pairing: Chicken & duck; lamb & mild sausage; tuna & salmon; mushroom risotto; mushroom & light-medium red sauces; brie & goats cheese
Central Otago is world-renowned for producing great Pinot Noir. This wine reflects Elephant Hill's passion for the variety.
Elephant Hill is a family owned boutique producer of premium Hawke’s Bay wine. The winery is situated at Te Awanga on a 25 hectare costal site enjoying a temperate climate and an extended growing season due to its proximity to the ocean. Additional vineyards at Roy’s Hill and the Gimblett Gravels provide further fruit options from these warmer sites. With an ethos of zero compromise, the wines from Elephant Hill display the character produced from carefully tended vines, nurtured to bottle by Steve Skinner’s exceptional winemaking.
- 5 Stars & 93+/100 Points - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- 5 Stars & 18.5/20 Points - Candice Chow , Raymond Chan Wine Reviews
- 5 stars & 93/100 - Wine Orbit (2018 vintage)
Adding product to your cart