FAIR. Quinoa Vodka
- France, 700ml
"Very smooth, fruity, spicy vodka that will shine with a nice chill or in Martinis" Judges Tasting Notes
- Type: Vodka
- Region: France
- Alcohol: 40%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice
FAIR. Vodka is a Fair Trade premium vodka made with quinoa as its base grain. It is a silky smooth vodka with a touch of sweetness on the palate.
FAIR. is the first Fairtrade Certified spirits brand, meaning that you know the farmers and workers involved are getting a better deal in accordance with the international Fairtrade standards. You get to enjoy delicious Fairtrade spirits and the farmers get paid a fair price, one of the best win-wins we can think of!
Whether it’s organic sugar cane from Belize, organic Arabica coffee beans from Mexico, organic quinoa from the Altiplano Plateau, spices from India or juniper from Uzbekistan, you know that the producers are all getting a better deal.
These fantastic ingredients are then transported to Cognac, where Master Distiller Philip Laclie uses them to produce FAIR.'s Fairtrade vodka, Fairtrade gin, Fairtrade rum and Fairtrade liqueurs.
- Gold - 2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Gold - 2018 Beverage Tasting Institute
- Double Gold - 2014 Asian Spirits Masters
- Platinum - 2013 Beverage Tasting Institute
- Double Gold - 2012 50 Best Imports
- Silver - 2011 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold - 2009 Beverage Tasting Institute
- Best of Category - 2009 New York Spirits Awards
Adding product to your cart