Graham Nortons Own Irish Gin
- Ireland, 700ml
A heady combination of kaffir lime and juniper leap from the glass. Other botanicals include; coriander, angelica, bitter orange peel, liquorice root, orris root, gooseberry, basil elderflower, rose hips and fuchsia flowers.
- Distillery: West Cork Distillers
- Type: Gin
- Region: West Cork, Ireland
- Alcohol: 40%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice, premium tonic, a twist of citrus
With a lemon twist and tonic, the citrus notes are amplified to achieve the perfect G&T balance with a beautifully crisp finish.
Following on from the success of Graham’s award-winning GN Wine range he has launched his own Irish gin in collaboration with Invivo & Co, which celebrates the beauty and unique flavours of West Cork, Ireland.
Apparently the idea of creating an Irish gin came about after a three hour wine tasting session followed by a few cheeky martinis, and it was over the martinis that Graham introduced the idea of an Irish gin and a plan was born. Partnering with an Irish distillery was very important to Graham and an extensive search led to a distillery near Graham’s West Cork home. West Cork Distillers, Invivo & Co and Graham Norton have worked together to create two small-batch premium gins.
- Bronze - 2021 NZ Spirits Award
- Gold - 2019 Gin Masters
- Bronze - 2019 IWSC - London Dry
- Bronze - 2019 World Spirits Awards (SF) - Gin
- Gold - 2019 China Wine and Spirit Awards
- Gold - 2019 Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards
- IWSC - International Wine & Spirits competition
Adding product to your cart