Graham Nortons Own Irish Pink Gin
- Pink Gin
- Ireland, 700ml
Made with Irish grain, this Pink GiN draws its flavour from a combination of 12 botanicals including rose petals, kaffir lime and rose hip. It’s all underpinned by locally foraged native Fuchsia flowers, which give a delicate aromatic expression and smoothness.
- Distillery: West Cork Distillers
- Type: Pink Gin
- Region: West Cork, Ireland
- Alcohol: 40%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice, premium tonic, a twist of citrus
Following on from the success of Graham’s award-winning GN Wine range he has launched his own Irish gin in collaboration with Invivo & Co, which celebrates the beauty and unique flavours of West Cork, Ireland.
Apparently the idea of creating an Irish gin came about after a three hour wine tasting session followed by a few cheeky martinis, and it was over the martinis that Graham introduced the idea of an Irish gin and a plan was born. Partnering with an Irish distillery was very important to Graham and an extensive search led to a distillery near Graham’s West Cork home. West Cork Distillers, Invivo & Co and Graham Norton have worked together to create two small-batch premium gins.
- Bronze - 2021 NZ Spirits Award
- Bronze - 2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Silver - 2019 World Spirits Awards (SF)- Flavoured gin
- Gold Medal - 2019 Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards
- Trophy - 2019 Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards
- Double Gold - 2019 China Wine and Spirits Awards
- Silver - 2019 Gin Masters
Adding product to your cart