Hankey Bannister Original Scotch Whisky
- Blended Whisky
- Scotland, 1,000ml
This muilti-award winning Original blend is unpeated and perfectly balanced. A light aroma with a spiciness which gives extra depth. To taste, a light, subtle blend, clean, sweet and spicy with honeyed tones and a pleasant lasting finish.
- Type: Blended Scotch Whisky
- Region: Scotland
- Alcohol: 40%
- Volume: 1,000ml
Goes with: Neat or over ice
Messrs Hankey and Bannister present their Original blend of fine and rare Scotch whiskies. Hand selected for quality and crafted with care to create a smooth, light and perfectly balanced blend renowned in society for over 250 Years.
Inver House Distilleries distil, blend and bottle for Beaumont Hankey and Hugh Bannister.
In 1956, the American company, Publicker Industries of Philadelphia established a blended Scotch whisky called Inver House Rare. Publicker Industries established Inver House Distillers Ltd in 1964. A whisky distilling complex at Airdrie was acquired in March of 1964 to help cope with demand. Mr S S Neuman, the chairman of Publicker Industries, passed away and the company focussed less on Scotch whisky production and the distilleries at Airdrie were closed down.
Inver House underwent a management buyout in 1988 and the company was since sold to the Pacific Spirits Group in 2001. The company is now a subsidiary of Thai Beverages following their acquisition of Pacific Spirits Group. Inver House currently own the distilleries: Old Pulteney, Speyburn, Balblair, Knockdhu and Balmenach.
- Silver - 2019 The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business) - Blended - Standard
- Silver - 2018 International Wine and Spirit Competition
- Silver - 2017 - International Wine & Spirit Competition - Scotch Whisky - Blended
- Silver - 2017 International Spirits Challenge
- 87/100 Points - 2017 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Silver - 2016 International Wine and Spirit Competition
- Gold - 2016 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 90/100 Points - 2016 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Gold Outstanding - 2014 International Wine & Spirit Competition - Scotch Whisky - Blended
- Bronze - 2013 San Francisco World Spirits Competition - Blended Scotch
- Bronze - 2013 International Wine & Spirit Competition - Scotch Whisky - Blended
Adding product to your cart