Hernö Swedish Dry Gin
- Dry Gin
- Sweden, 500ml
Hernö Gin has a round juniper character, fresh citrus notes and a floral complexity. A rich and lightly oily texture characterizes Hernö Gin. Fresh, crunchy green and spicy notes of coriander. A mellow sweetness combined with vanilla and cassia bark. Hernö Gin lingers on with long-lasting citrus and juniper with a hint of black pepper.
- Type: London Dry Gin
- Region: Harnosand, Sweden
- Alcohol: 40.5%
- Volume: 500ml
- Goes with: Ice, quality mixer
Crafted from natural and carefully selected organic botanicals.
Founder Jon Hillgren believes that if you are led by your dreams, magic will happen, and his dream of creating the world’s best gin catapulted him on a journey from working as a bureaucrat, to travelling all around the world to follow his “thirst for ginspiration” and opening Sweden’s first dedicated artisan gin distillery. From a passionate, abstract idea to a world-renowned craft spirit in just a few short years, Hernö is here to show you just how good an all natural gin can be.
With their secluded farm in the dramatic Swedish high-country, their artisan hand hammered copper stills Kierstin and Marit, and their relentless passion for crafting organic gin from the finest natural botanicals, they are distilling every discerning gin drinker’s dream in every bottle. Hernö believes in the great power of solitude, and their gin is inspired by the invigorating alpine landscape where it is distilled.
Openness, curiosity and joy define these gin-preneurs, helping them to bring the world a range of gins so palatable you won’t even need a mixer!
- Gold - 2020 The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Country Winner - 2020 World Gin Awards - Sweden Gin
- Silver Medal at the 2020 IWSC Awards - London Dry
- Silver Medal at the 2019 World Spirits Competition (San Francisco) - Gin
- Bronze Medal at the 2019 IWSC Awards - London Dry
- Silver Medal at the 2018 IWSC Awards - London Dry
- Silver Medal at the 2018 IWSC Awards - Gin and Tonic
Adding product to your cart