Hills & Harbour Scottish Gin
- Scotland, 700ml
Fresh lime leads into a tropical fruit sweetness (Pineapple? Mango?), with a touch of sea salt, orris and pine-y juniper.
- Type: Gin
- Region: Galloway, Scotland
- Alcohol: 40%
- Volume: 700ml
Goes with: Ice, premium tonic, premium tonic, citrus and/or mint leaf garnish
Hill and Harbour Gin is produced using a base featuring the distillery's very own wheat grain spirit alongside a selection of 11 botanicals - the likes of Noble Fir Pine needles and Bladderwrack seaweed.
The Crafty Distillery's mission is to create tasty, honest spirits for everyone who likes a tipple. All served with a dash of humour and a slice of enthusiasm. There’ll be no twirling moustaches or made up histories on their bottles, nor will they try to be achingly cool either.
Using new technology, their own grain spirit and locally sourced ingredients they want to create tasty, wallet-pleasing spirits for everyone who likes a tipple.
The Crafty Distillery is a small committed team and they believe if a job’s worth doing, it’s worth doing properly.
- Country Winner - 2020 World Gin Awards - Scotland Gin
- Silver - 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition - Gin
- Double Gold - 2019 San Francisco World Spirits Competition - Gin
- Bronze - 2019 World Gin Awards - London Dry Gin
- Silver - 2019 International Wine & Spirits Competition - Bottle Design
Adding product to your cart