Luksusowa Polish Vodka
- Poland, 700ml
Rich and flavoursome with earthy spice, citrus and vanilla. Cut hay and caramel.
- Type: Potato Vodka
- Region: Poland
- Alcohol: 40%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice
A very tasty and very creamy triple distilled vodka from Poland, made from Potatoes. Its name, Luksusowa, is Polish for "luxury vodka".
With a name that means “luxurious” in Polish, Luksusowa is a premium vodka.
Luksusowa has been distilling in it's factories in Poland since 1928, making it one of Poland's oldest Polish vodkas. When Poland's boundaries were moved westward after World War II, Luksusowa's production was moved to its current site in Zielona Góra.
Luksusowa take 100% Polish potato and mash the hell out of it. Then ferment and distill it through a single copper column making a raw spirit of about 90% ABV. Next their rectification master goes to work defining the character of Luksusowa by removing impurities and fusel oils, whilst retaining the flavour and potato character of the spirit. It’s then diluted with only the purest water to 40% ABV and filtered for clarity. Finally it’s bottled.
- Silver - 2020 New York International Spirits Competition
- Silver - 2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Bronze - 2020 Bartenders' Brand Awards
- Silver - 2019 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Master - 2019 The Vodka Masters (The Spirits Business) - Vodka - Potato
- Gold - 2019 International Wine & Spirit Competition Vodka - Neutral - Potato
Adding product to your cart