Manly Spirits Co. Coastal Citrus Gin
- Citrus Gin
- Australia, 700ml
On the palate, citrus lemon and delicate savoury. A juniper core with a lingering finish. On the nose, earthy lemon notes with herbaceous undertones.
- Distillery: Manly Spirits Co.
- Type: Citrus Gin
- Region: Manly, Australia
- Alcohol: 43%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice, quality tonic
The Manly Spirits gin range is distilled, bottled and labelled by hand at their artisan distillery on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Manly Spirits Co. was established in 2015 and is based near Manly Beach, Sydney, Australia.
Capturing the harmony between carefree beach life and urban sophistication for which Manly is renowned, founders David, Vanessa and the Manly Spirits Co. team create Australian Gins, Botanical Vodkas and Whiskies that rival the best in the world taking much of their inspiration from the stunning surrounding marine environment of the New South Wales coastline.
Manly Spirits range of Australian premium spirits are created using artisanal methods in their distillery based in Sydney’s Northern Beaches the team are always experimenting with new flavours, equipment and techniques to ensure we craft a distinctly Australian premium spirit. Their collaboration with renowned forager and chef, Elijah Holland, to sustainably source local marine botanicals for distillation in the company's white spirits is one example of this.
The inclusion of these marine botanicals and Australian natives ensures that the spirits they are producing celebrates the uniqueness of these ingredients and showcases what Australian spirits are all about.
- Silver - 2020 World Gin Awards - Contemporary Gin
- Best Australian Contemporary Gin - 2019 World Gin Awards
- Silver - 2018 International Wine & Spirits competition - Gin - Contemporary Styles - Australia - 40-43%
- Silver - 2018 International Wine & Spirits competition - Gin & Tonic - Spirits Artwork and Bottle Design
- Silver - 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition - Gin
Adding product to your cart