Perlage Canah Prosecco DOCG Brut
- Italy, 750ml
This multi-award winning organic Prosecco is pale straw yellow in colour with a slight green reflection. On the palate, fruity with green apple and citrus, harmonic taste and persistent body. Vegan friendly.
- Winery: Perlage Wines
- Varietal: Prosecco - Glera - Organic Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- Region: Valdobbiadene, Veneto, Italy
- Vintage: NV
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- Volume: 750ml
- Closure: Cork
- Food match: it is a perfect as aperitif or accompanying meals such as risottos and shellfish.
This is the most modern of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG wines and it has seen great international success. The work of the organic and biodynamic winegrower is to create a collaboration between the living organisms existing in nature and on the vineyard. The goal of organic winemaking is to manage the complex balance of the vital energies of plants, micro-organisms and insects to obtain the best grapes with respect to the environment and preserving the integrity of the ecosystem.
"The story of Perlage was born in 1985, when the 7 Nardi brothers, encouraged by their father Tiziano and mother Afra, decided to embark on a journey of discovery in converting to organic agriculture. The company started with the Riva Moretta vineyard in the heart of the Prosecco DOCG area.
Today Perlage is recognised worldwide as one of the first Italian Organic Sparkling Wineries, where the Nardi family continues to produce the finest Prosecco Valdobbiadene using both tradition and innovation.
The Perlage brand is synonymous with elegant and good quality organic wines, with good business practices and the passion of its people. It's as respectful of its origins as it is of its future, following a path created by people, stories, the interweaving of vines and lives, buds and mature fruits, discoveries and rediscoveries, research and creativity. It's the harmony of these elements that Perlage recreates in its organic prosecco wines, balancing the colour of purity, the aroma of tradition and the flavour of quality.
The Perlage Mission
All Perlage products are organic certified and guarantee the greatest quality of organic wine. Perlage assures that the quality of its products will never be controlled by the law of the market, because they cannot go below the qualitative standard that we strive to maintain. We want to guarantee an organic wine that is genuine and certified, with attention to price but always consistent in quality.
The organic cultivation promoted by Perlage allows the limitation of the chemical treatments harmful for the plant in primis, but above all for the land, the air and the water. The elements that surround the hill should be safeguarded because they are integral part of a territory remained untouched for millenniums and that allows the well-being and the health of its citizens.
From our suppliers to our distributors to whom we offer the guarantee of a reliable service and of a durable collaboration, the associations and the schools that we support and that support us and that always give us new skills to grow and improve ourselves, the friendships cultivated during years of passion for the wine and the culture that surrounds it, the families that appreciate the product and it's consumption." Perlage Wines
- 91/100 points - 2007 Wine and Spirits
- 2 Glasses - 2008 Gambero Rosso
- 91/100 Points - 2009 Wine and Spirits
- 86/100 Points - 2009 Mundus vini
- Seal of Approval - 2011 International Wine Challenge London
- 86/100 Points - 2012 Wine Enthusiast August
- 86/100 Points - 2013 Weinwelt March
- 85/100 Points - 2013 Wine Enthusiast August
- 84/100 Points - 2014 Mundus Vini Biofach
- Commended Medal - 2014 Decanter Wine Awards
- Gold - 2015 China Wine & Spirits Awards
- 91/100 Points - 2015 Decanter, Baudains’ Top 24 Prosecco Superiores
- 91/100 Points - 2015 Wine Enthusiast
- 85/100 Points - 2016 Mundus Vini Biofach
- 91/100 Points - 2019 Wine Enthusiast
Adding product to your cart