Rum-Bar Gold Rum
- Dark Rum
- Jamaica, 700ml
A classic rich Jamaican rum which can be enjoyed mixed or neat. The fruit dominate the palate whilst the four aged years enables this rum to benefit from oak interaction, also giving a vanilla and treacle like sweetness. A long mellow finish bursting with flavours.
- Type: Dark (Gold) Rum
- Region: Jamaica
- Alcohol: 40%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice
Rum-Bar Gold is a premium gold rum, barrel aged for a minimum of 4 years
Jamaican rum continues to be recognized throughout the world as distinctively flavourful and a top quality rum. This does not happen by accident!
Deep in the heart of Lluidas Vale sits The Worthy Park Estate. Protected by the surrounding mountain ranges and encompassed by lush and fertile terrain; in the acres and acres of sugar cane fields is where it all begins. The cane fields were designed with careful consideration to not only the varieties of sugar cane growing in the fields but to the planting and drainage, soil type and the method of harvesting the field. Following the tradition of sugar cane cultivation that has continued unabated at Worthy Park since 1720; The first ever record of rum production was in 1741, years before any other existing distillery in Jamaica.
The molasses used in Worthy Park's rum production is extracted in their on property sugar factory; a sugar factory that has maintained its rank as the most efficient in Jamaica every year since 1968. With the completion of a state-of-the-art distillery in 2005, Worthy Park was back in the rum business. Being the newest distillery, it was built with efficiency in mind and designed to maintain the highest level of quality. From the water used in blending, to the propriety native yeast cultivated from their own sugar cane crop, each step in the distillation process is measured and evaluated to ensure consistency and quality.
Worthy Park distill their rums in the traditional Jamaican Pot- Still method to give you a heavy bodied rum full of esters and congeners. The 100% copper Pot-Still was made by Forsyths, the industry leader in Pot-Still manufacturing from Scotland.
Worthy Park Estate Ltd. is known for offering a traditional, authentic Jamaica Rum. Their portfolio of product’s offer a different taste for each occasion. Whether it is their Rum-Bar White Overproof Rum, Rum-Bar Gold, our Rum-Bar Rum Cream, you can take any to create a perfect mood and satisfy your rum thirst.
- Silver - 2020 The Rum Masters (The Spirits Business) - Gold Rum up to 7yo
- Bronze - 2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Masters Gold - 2019 The Rum Masters (The Spirits Business) - Gold Rum up to 7yo
- Gold - 2019 German Rum Awards
- Gold - 2018 The Rum Masters (The Spirits Business) - Gold Rum up to 7yo
- Gold - 2018 German Rum Awards
- Gold - 2017 China Wine & Spirits Awards
- Gold - 2017 German Rum Awards
- Bronze - 2017 International Spirits Challenge
- Bronze - 2017 Madrid International Rum Conference
- Silver - 2017 The Rum Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Bronze - 2017 The San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold - 2016 The Rum Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Bronze - 2016 China Wine & Spirits Awards
- Silver - 2016 Congreso del Ron, Madrid
- Bronze - 2015 German Rum Festival Awards
Adding product to your cart