Russell's Reserve 10YO Bourbon
- USA, 750ml
Sweet spices, musk and bay leaf. Sweet vanilla, leather and straw form the nose. The palate has spicy notes of chilli and spearmint. The finish is pleasant and light with a clean spicy finish.
- Distillery: Wild Turkey - Jimmy & Eddie Russell
- Type: Small Batch American Bourbon Whiskey
- Region: Kentucky, USA
- Alcohol: 45%
- Volume: 750ml
- Goes with: Neat or over ice
Master distillers and premier whiskey makers Jimmy and Eddie Russell have brought nearly 100 years of combined experience to artfully crafting Russell’s Reserve 10 Year Old Bourbon.
Master Distiller Jimmy Russell and his son, Eddie have 90 years of making bourbon the old fashioned way in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky. They don’t compromise and insist that good bourbon (whiskey) is only aged in the deepest, "alligator" char American White Oak barrels. After 10 years of aging in the center cut of the rick house, a committee of two, that’s Jimmy and Eddie, decide which barrels will become Russell’s Reserve Straight Kentucky Bourbon. It’s the only bourbon (whiskey) they put their name on.
- Silver - 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold - 2016 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Silver - 2013 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
Adding product to your cart