Scapegrace Classic Gin 1L
- Dry Gin
- New Zealand, 1,000ml
Classically citrus and super smooth. This remarkable gin upholds 12 botanicals, with lemon and predominantly orange peel shining through. Smooth and ridiculously crisp on the palate.
- Distillery: Scapegrace
- Type: Dry Gin
- Region: Canterbury, New Zealand
- Alcohol: 42.2%
- Volume: 1,000ml
- Goes with: Ice, premium tonic
This internationally award winning gin is presented in a bottle inspired by an antique Genever bottle. "Scapegrace" is another name for a rogue or scoundrel.
Two guys from New Zealand who didn’t know each other until one married the others sister and then they did. A year sitting in bars and lounges discussing how they always wanted to make their own gin. This is how two brothers-in-law and a part time musician got in to a lot of debt and created a gin that won gold in London and San Francisco.
12 botanicals, nature's wild apostles. Water, torn from the earth 80 years after it was hurled down on New Zealand's Southern Alps. A whisky still, 19th century, stumbled upon in a long abandoned shed. These are their ingredients. This is how Scapegrace signs its name around the globe.
- Bronze - 2021 NZ Spirits Award
- Silver - 2020 NZ Spirits Awards
- Gold - 2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Bronze - 2019 IWSC - London Dry
- Bronze - 2019 IWSC - Gin
- Silver - 2018 IWSC - London Dry
- Gold - 2018 World Gin Awards - London Dry
- Silver - 2017 IWSC - Contemporary Styles NZ
- IWSC - International Wine & Spirits Competition
Adding product to your cart