Sunshine Brewing Mexican Lager
- New Zealand, 330ml
A Mexican lager made the Gisborne way, with a blend of Riwaka and Citra hops and locally grown maize. Crisp and refreshing with grapefruit and citrus aromas, it’s definitely worth crossing the border for.
- Brewery: Sunshine Brewing
- Style: Lager
- Region: Gisborne, New Zealand
- Alcohol: 5%
- Volume: 330ml
- Vessel: Can
- Other: Malts: NZ Pilsner Malt. Gisborne Maize; Hops: Riwaka and Citra; IBU’s: 30
- Enjoy with: Buffalo wings, grilled pork and chicken, burgers, Mexican food, spicy food, shellfish, light seafood and sushi
Locally grown corn adds a fullness and bigger mouthfeel to the light malt base which combined with all American hops provide lifted aromatic flavours.
Inspired by Gisborne’s notoriously long summers and legendary surf breaks, Sunshine is a boutique brewery from the East Coast that celebrates the important things in life: sun, surf, mates and good beer.
Since 1989, we’ve been brewing top quality beers for top quality people.
Rising from the east, the coast where the sun shines. Where skin peels and hair is salty. Blown by nor‘west winds, we are weather worn but still smiling. Still wild, still free, no filter, no posers, no bull. We’re out there doing it, because around here we follow the sun.
Sunshine is a beer for people like us. A beer for whatever you do, wherever you are. Get out there."
- Silver - 2019 NZ Beer Awards
Adding product to your cart