Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey
- Irish Blend
- Ireland, 700ml
Spiced, rich palate with rose petal jelly and lemon curd. Creamy vanilla, hints of dried herbs and cinnamon. Floral and caramel finish.
- Type: Irish Blended Whiskey
- Region: Dublin, Ireland
- Alcohol: 46%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice
Hand-selected casks of grain and malt whisky are initially fully aged in Ex-Bourbon barrels, then married together in Central American Rum casks for up to 12 months for a unique, dried fruit profile.
While the Teeling Distillery of today was officially opened in 2015, the brand’s history in Irish whisky actually stretches back to 1782, when a chap called Walter Teeling set up a distillery in the Liberties area of Dublin. Fast-forward to the present (not forgetting the era when John Teeling owned the Cooley Distillery, before selling it to Beam in 2011) and the Teelings are again at the forefront of Irish distilling.
Identifying as a ‘progressive’ distillery, the team, led by Jack Teeling, his brother Stephen, and master distiller Alex Chasko, are leading the Irish whisky innovation charge. From the ‘re-imagined’ Dublin porter recipes and proprietary fermentation techniques used to create the Teeling wash to the three different stills in operation, the team pushes what’s possible in Irish whisky-making to create delicious drinks. This pioneering attitude is underscored by the fact that a whopping 25% of annual production is dedicated to whisky experiments. Exciting stuff.
- Bronze - NZ Spirits Awards
- Master - 2020 The Irish Whiskey Masters (The Spirits Business) - Premium Blended
- Bronze - 2020 NZ Spirits Awards - Whisky
- Bronze - 2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Silver - 2019 The Irish Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business) - Irish Blended - Premium
- Bronze - 2019 NZ Spirits Awards - Whisky
- Master - 2017 The Irish Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business) - Irish Blended - Premium
- Silver - 2016 International Wine & Spirits competition - Irish Whisky Blended
- Double Gold - 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Silver Outstanding - 2014 International Wine & Spirits competition - Irish Whisky Blended
- Gold - 2014 The Irish Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business) - Irish Blended - Premium
- Silver - 2014 Wizards of Whisky Awards - Irish Whisky
- Bronze - 2014 World Whiskies Awards - Irish Blended Whisky - No Age Statement
- Silver - 2013 International Wine & Spirits competition - Irish Whisky Blended
Adding product to your cart