NEED A GIFT THAT WILL IMPRESS? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! CORPORATE ORDERS WELCOME

An image of a bottle of ArteNOM Selección de 1146 Añejo Tequila

ArteNOM Selección de 1146 Añejo Tequila

  • Añejo Tequila
  • Mexico, 750ml
DESCRIPTION
PRODUCER
ACCOLADES

This ArteNOM Seleccion de 1146 Anejo will impress any tequila lover. Light amber colour. Aromas and flavours of cinnamon and vanilla, chocolate cherry cheesecake, candied basil, and liquorice with a round, lively, bone-dry medium-to-full body and a warming, complex, medium-long finish conveying notes of cherry, walnut, and pecan pie, old leather books soaked in honey, finely aged tobacco, and cherry barbecue pork belly. Decadent and old but absolutely delicious barrels; this is for lovers of well aged spirits.

  • Distillery: Casa Tequileña - Enrique Fonesca (Master Distiller)
  • Type: Añejo Tequila
  • Region: Jalisco, Mexico
  • Alcohol: 40%
  • Volume: 750ml
  • Other: Nom 1146, Aged in  American White Oak barrels
  • Goes with: Neat or over, premium soda

It’s a unique approach utilising former cabernet franc wine casks sourced from the Loire Valley in France for the maturation of this tequila. Enrique Fonseca, master mezcalero (distiller), uses these wine casks to age 60% of this tequila for two years and the remaining 40% for three years. He then ages them together for an additional year in American white oak barrels. ArteNOM is a project that “Las Joyas del Agave” has created to bring you special expressions from the some of the best distilleries or “NOMs” in Jalisco. The number 1146 represents the NOM where this tequila is distilled.

This ArteNOM Seleccion de 1146 Anejo will impress any tequila lover. Buy here in our online liquor store and get delivered direct to your door. This anejo makes a great personal or corporate gift.

ArteNOM Tequila takes a non-traditional approach to their portfolio by working with idyllic Tequileros at their respective distillery to create a lineup of expressions as unique as the distillers themselves. An exploration of the full line is to dive deeply into the heart and minds of the diversity of craft in making artisanal Tequilas. As the name indicates, through ArteNOM, these distillers are truly able to showcase the ART of their NOM.

  • Gold & 95/100 Points - Tastings.com
  • 94/100 Points - Omari Wheat, Distiller.com
  • 92/100 Points & Highly Recommended - 2019 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
  • 87/100 Points - Tequila Matchmaker

       

         

         


        Live Interesting @cove27


        DON'T MISS OUT

        Sign up for email updates from COVE 27