Bareksten Botanical Gin
- Norway, 700ml
Earthy and oaky, with a bright hint of caraway shining through.
- Type: Gin
- Region: Bergen, Norway
- Alcohol: 46%
- Volume: 700ml
Goes with: Ice, premium tonic, citrus and/or mint leaf garnish
Stig Bareksten, a Norwegian distiller, began working in the liqour industry back in 1993. Having previously worked as a bartender (even attending bar school in London), Bareksten made the move into distillation in 2011 when he joined OSS Craft Distillery in Bergen, where he would eventually create Bareksten Gin. In 2015 he then co-founded Det Norske Brenneri.
Bareksten represents the essence of Norway, in both taste and character – dark, wild, breathtaking and dramatic. Clean flavours inspired by ancient craft traditions are the soul of Bareksten`s botanical wonders. Norwegian ingredients, touched only by nature, form the basis for the raw flavours of Bareksten’s botanical spirits. Norwegian herbs, potatoes and berries fight an intense, slow and never-ending battle in extreme environments, only the strongest and most stubborn survive forming Bareksten's unique flavours.
Bareksten is produced and distributed by Oss Craft Distillery.
- Country Winner - 2020 World Gin Awards - Norway
- Double Gold - 2020 San Francisco Spirits Competition - Gin
- Silver - 2020 The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Gold - 2019 The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business) - Ultra Premium
- Silver - 2019 International Spirits Challenge - London Gin Super Premium
- Silver - 2018 The Asian Spirits Masters (The Spirits Business) - Gin
Adding product to your cart