Blue Duck Rare Vodka
- New Zealand, 750ml
Velvety and smooth around the tongue, carrying with it the fine-grained unctuous alcohol that rolls along in mid-stream. Hints of pepper spice and lemon hang over the palate leaving a warm and tingly mouth feel. With no fewer than seven distillations, this vodka has not even a hint of roughness, just a unique quality of polish, purity and sinuous grace.
- Distillery: Simply Pure
- Type: Vodka
- Region: New Zealand
- Alcohol: 43%
- Volume: 750ml
- Goes with: Neat or over ice, premium soda water
This vodka has been inspired by the very rare and endangered blue duck (Hymenolaimus malacorhynchos).
Simply Pure was born when Peter Darroch and Phillip Clark wanted to create a new spirit brand that 'oozed pure New Zealand' to the world. With Peter's background in marketing and branding and Phillip's background in the hospitality industry, the two formed Simply Pure in 2012. Their two products are both named after rare and endangered birds. A percentage of Simply Pure's profits are donated to the Royal Forest and Bird Protection Society of New Zealand.
- Silver - NZ Spirits Awards
- Double Gold - 2016 The Fifty Best, USA
- Gold - 2015 Sip Awards, USA
- Gold - 2015 The Fifty Best, USA
- Silver Outstanding - 2015 International Wine & Spirits competition, UK
- Double Gold - 2014 San Francisco World Spirits Competition, USA
- Gold - 2014 The Fifty Best, USA
Adding product to your cart