GlenDronach Peated Whisky
- Single Malt
- Scotland, 700ml
On the nose, wafts of juicy (and maybe even a little tropical) fruit and vanilla cream mingle with plumes of charred oak. On the palate, cinnamon and more wood-smoke lead to runny honey and dried raisin further on. To finish, golden barley shines through here.
- Distillery: GlenDronach distillery
- Type: Single Malt Peated Scotch Whisky
- Region: Aberdeenshire, Highland, Scotland
- Alcohol: 46%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Neat or over ice
GlenDronach's first ever peated expression, initially matured in bourbon casks before being transferred over to Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez Sherry casks, so maintains some of the classic GlenDronach sherried "oomph", but with rich, smoky elements at its core.
- Gold - 2019 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Silver Outstanding - 2017 International Wine & Spirit Competition
Adding product to your cart