GlenDronach 15YO Revival Whisky
- Single Malt
- Scotland, 700ml
Honey-glazed apricot and ripe fig with a crescendo of black cherry, angelica and muscovado. Long and enveloping finish with dark manuka honey, herbal bitters and dark chocolate.
- Distillery: GlenDronach Distillery
- Type: Single Malt Whisky
- Region: Aberdeenshire, Highland, Scotland
- Alcohol: 46%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Neat or over ice
This 15YO Revival embodies GlenDronach's signature style of Spanish Sherry Cask maturation in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía, quietly growing in stature for 15 years in the darkness of our dunnage warehouses.
The GlenDronach distillery lies at the Dronach Burn in the Deveron area. The whisky distillery was founded in 1826, by a syndicate headed by James Allardes. Thanks to the fifth Duke of Gordon, distillation throughout the highlands was legalized in the early 19th century. It is said the duke encouraged the group to build GlenDronach. The distillery changed hands in 1852, to Walter Scott of Teaninich. Following his death, a group from Leith acquired the distillery.
- Bronze - 2020 NZ Spirits Awards - Whisky
- Gold - 2019 International Wine & Spirits competition - Scotch Single Malt - Highland
- Gold - 2019 World Whisky Awards - Single Malt
- Silver - 2019 NZ Spirits Awards - Whisky
- Double Gold - 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition - Single Malt Scotch
Adding product to your cart