Juno Extra Fine Gin
- New Zealand, 700ml
Well-balanced initial tastes of refreshing juniper with lingering citrus and peppery notes, all built on a generous base of local and exotic botanicals. Additional botanicals; orris root, kaffir lime leaves, green cardamom, Angelica root, manuka and cassia bark are also infused.
- Distillery: Juno
- Type: Gin
- Region: New Plymouth, New Zealand
- Alcohol: 40%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice, premium tonic, fresh citrus garnish
A goddess amongst gins, Juno’s signature Extra Fine is a hand-selected, harmonious blend of pure New Zealand mountain water and the finest botanicals and spices.
Juno gin is the flagship gin of BeGin Distilling, a husband and wife partnership of Taranaki locals Jo and Dave James. They chose the name Juno after the goddess, wife of Jupiter and known as the goddess of marriage and domestic harmony. She is linked to the idea of vital force, fullness of vital energy and eternal youthfulness.
Key to the perfect gin is the quality of the ingredients. From their extra neutral spirit, thrice distilled, to the robust juniper and golden coriander, only the best is selected. And for pure perfection, the water comes from Mt Taranaki. Juno Extra Fine Gin has juniper at its heart with coriander bringing warmth and a hint of lemon.
One of the foundations of Juno Gin is to “Make it Right”. This commitment to sustainability underpins everything they do. From the design and manufacturing of the copper still, to the collection and use of rainwater, to the sourcing of local botanicals where possible. Jo and Dave are truly inspirational.
- Bronze - 2022 NZ Spirits Awards
- Silver - 2021 NZ Spirits Award
- Silver - 2020 NZ Spirits Awards
- Bronze - 2019 NZ Spirits Awards - Gin
- Silver - 2019 Singapore World Spirits Competition
- Silver - 2019 IWSC (London)
- Silver - 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition - packaging
- Silver - 2018 IWSC (Hong Kong)
- IWSC - International Wine & Spirits competition
Adding product to your cart