Reefton Little Biddy Classic Gin
- Classic Gin
- New Zealand, 700ml
Little Biddy Classic Gin is a premium small batch gin produced in West Coast of New Zealand. Blended with Tarata, Horopito, Rimu, and majestic Douglas fir, this is a versatile and easy drinking gin with a complex palette of spiced citrus and warm resin.
- Distillery: The Reefton Distilling Co.
- Type: Classic Botanical Gin
- Region: Reefton, New Zealand
- Alcohol: 40%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice, premium tonic, fresh citrus garnish
Created in honour of Reefton legend Little Biddy, a pipe-smoking, gin-toting, 4 foot tall goldminer. Reefton's search for native botanicals takes them deep into the same West Coast rainforest where Biddy once fossicked for gold, to craft a uniquely New Zealand classic gin with a pioneer’s attitude.
This Reefton Little Biddy Gin is an incredibly easy drinking classic gin by Reefton Distilling Co. Perfect for any occasion, great gift for someone special or corporate gift. This fabulous NZ gin is a crowd pleaser. Get delivered direct to your door or treat someone special. Buy right here.
Reefton Distilling Co. is a modern distillery at the forefront of spirit production in New Zealand. Their distillery is housed in one of Reefton’s original buildings which has been carefully restored to accommodate their working distillery, tasting bar and retail store.
The Reefton Distilling Co. team are inspired to provide you with a truly unique West Coast experience; as they share the story behind the crafting of their local botanical gins, fruit liqueurs, vodka and whiskies. The hills surrounding the distillery are rich in botanicals, if you know where to look. Reefton's search takes them deep into the densely forested West Coast region and to local gardens where they forage for native leaves, flowers and berries.
- Gold - 2022 NZ Spirits Awards
- Gold - 2022 World Spirits Competition (San Francisco)
- Gold - 2021 SIP Awards
- Gold - 2020 SIP Awards
- Bronze Medal at 2020 NZ Spirits Awards
- Bronze Medal at the 2020 World Spirits Competition (San Francisco)
- Bronze Medal at the 2019 NZ Spirits Awards
- Silver Medal at the 2019 World Spirits Competition (San Francisco)
Adding product to your cart