Scapegrace Gold Gin
- Dry Gin
- New Zealand, 700ml
A juicy Navy Strength gin with 3 layers of citrus, orange, lemon and tangerine. The perfect friction between complexity and balance.
- Distillery: Scapegrace
- Type: Dry Gin
- Region: Canterbury, New Zealand
- Alcohol: 57%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice, quality mixer
Presented in a bottle inspired by an antique Genever bottle. "Scapegrace" is another name for a rogue or scoundrel.
Two guys from New Zealand who didn’t know each other until one married the others sister and then they did. A year sitting in bars and lounges discussing how they always wanted to make their own gin. This is how two brothers-in-law and a part time musician got in to a lot of debt and created a gin that won gold in London and San Francisco.
12 botanicals, nature's wild apostles. Water, torn from the earth 80 years after it was hurled down on New Zealand's Southern Alps. A whisky still, 19th century, stumbled upon in a long abandoned shed. These are their ingredients. This is how Scapegrace signs its name around the globe.
- Silver - 2020 NZ Spirits Awards
- Silver - 2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Double Gold - 2019 San Francisco Spirits Competition - Gin 57%
- Silver - 2019 NZ Spirits Awards - Gin
- Bronze - 2019 IWSC - London Dry Gin 57%-58%
- Gold Outstanding - 2018 IWSC - London Dry Navy Strength 57%
- Best London Dry Gin - 2018 IWSC
- Gold - 2018 World Gin Awards - Gin Contemporary Style
- Silver Outstanding - 2017 IWSC - Gin Contemporary Styles - NZ 57%
- IWSC - International Wine & Spirits competition
Adding product to your cart