Silent Pool Dry Gin
- Dry Gin
- England, 700ml
An intricate juniper-led blend with subtle spice, delicate florals and fresh citrus. Complex, smooth and refined. A classic London Dry with a contemporary twist.
- Distillery: Silent Pool
- Type: Dry Gin
- Region: Surrey, England
- Alcohol: 43%
- Volume: 700ml
- Goes with: Ice, premium tonic, a twist of orange peel to garnish
Silent Pool Gin is hand-produced using 24 botanicals and the cool, clear spring-water from the Silent Pool itself.
Situated on the Duke of Northumberland’s Albury Estate in England, the award-winning Silent Pool Gin is handcrafted on the banks of the legendary Silent Pool, in the heart of the Surrey Hills.
Drawn by a common passion for craft distilling, a group of friends came together to create a new kind of distillery, producing handcrafted, artisan spirits with uncompromising quality. Their original inspiration for their award-winning gin was drawn from the Silent Pool and the surrounding natural beauty.
- Gold - 2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Gold - 2020 The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Gold - 2019 Spirits Business Gin Masters Competition
- Double Gold - 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold - 2016 World Spirits Awards - Gin
Adding product to your cart